About this item
- QUICK COUGH RELIEF: Herbion Cough Drops contain Licorice, Menthol, Malabar Nut, and Marshmallow Root that reduce inflammation and relieve cough temporarily
- SOOTHE SORE THROAT: A potent combination of Menthol and Long Pepper in these lozenges relieve inflammation and soothe dry and itchy throat
- RELIEVE BRONCHIAL IRRITATION: Sweet Violet, Hyssop Plant, and Eucalyptus Oil in Herbion cough suppressant lozenges combine to relieve bronchial irritation
- WELLNESS ON THE GO: Our soothing lozenges are non-sedative, nut free. gluten free and free of artificial flavors. Suitable for adults and kids 6 years and above, these good-tasting lozenges are convenient anytime, anywhere
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Our Cough Drops contain the goodness of Menthol, Ascorbic Acid, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Greater Galangal Rhizome, Hyssop, Large-leaf Geiger Tree Fruit, Licorice Root, Liquid Glucose, Long Pepper Fruit
- CONVENIENT POUCH: These all-natural Honey Lemon Cough Drops come in a pouch of 25 individually wrapped Drops. So, you get the same premium quality in more quantity and better value for your dollar
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Ask a doctor beforeuse if you have Stop use and ask a doctor if Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days. Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood-glucose levels Store in a cool, dry place, below 77?F. Protect from heat and light.