Amla, also known as Amalaki (Embelica officinalis) has been known and used for its benefits for more than 5000 years. It is one of the three ingredients of Triphala and major ingredient of Chyavanprash. Fruits of Amla are said to contain highly concentrated antioxidants that gently nourish the tissues and remove the toxins making it a potent rejuvenator. Amla helps promote healthy blood, bone, hair, nails, teeth, hands and eyes. Amla also supports gastrointestinal health and proper bowel movements. Taken with honey Amla powder is known to help reduce obesity.
- Store in cool dark place and in as air-tight container
- Avoid exposure to moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
- Promotes immune system, increases energy & vitality
- May help clam mind, reduce stress & promote restful sleep